The X8R is in a Smaller package then previous 8 channel receivers, but has so much more capability. The new SmartPort supports the new hub-less sensors as well as the older hub analog sensors.The X8R supports 8 standard servo outputs, and you can access all 16 channels by using the Sbus line with Sbus supported servos or use a FrSky S.BUS Decoder for the full 16 channels. Or you can use 2 X8R receivers in combination and the channels will sync 1-8 on the first and 9-16 on the second.The X8 protocol is also backward compatible! In D8 mode it work with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules.
- More number of channels: 1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port,or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver.
- Parallel two X8R to become a 16 channel receiver.
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
- SmartPort enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- Number of Channels: 16
- Dimension: 46.5mm x 27mm x 14.4mm (1.83" x 1.06" x .56")
- Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
- Operating VoltageRange: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (FullRange)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module bound in D16 mode.
For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x X8R
- 2 x Short tool
- 1 x Manual